What’s going on?

Hi guys, i’m writing to ask why i can’t see the event bar on my account. I tried to download the app on another device and created a new account, and after that i saw it; but joining my hold account on the new device the bar disappeared again.
Please help me to understand why i have this problem on my account.
Thank u guys

1 Like

I have the same problem, i dont have event button, and obviously because of that i cant play!!!But my friend has.

I wrote to the assistance yesterday and they haven’t replied me yet, still waiting.
I’ll write u when and if i’ll receive an answer or hope someone here can help us.

1 Like

Ok thank you, i will be waiting for your answer

No problem, only i hope they reply me. I’ve got bad sensations

1 Like

Hi Glandi and xanoff28,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Unfortunately, the event is being tested, so some Heroes who have joined during a period last month will not see the event. :confused: We apologize for the inconvenience. We be sharing news about future events as soon as we can.

1 Like

So it’s because i started the game in a particular period? I created a new account and i saw.
And could i see it in the future?

1 Like

Answer me when u can

1 Like

I still dont have the next event too!!
Its almost 3rd event that i cant see!
Last hero №1- Last hero№2-Flag №3
None of them i cant see and play!
Please administration help!
Even new players can play the events

1 Like

Thats bc developers first of all want test it. So everyone who has 4500+ points can play this event.
But i rly understand why you ***** of mans

Player Frnkenstejn

No, everyone can play it.

Even people with new accounts could play

most annoying event ever. please don’t do this again. it’s phone breaking annoying.