I know there are several minion types. They are strong with their cons and pros. After I played the game for 2 months, a few ideas came up to my mind and I’d like to share them with you. These are my minion ideas:
- Crimson Leasher: This minion has an ability which is leashing the enemy minion. Once its came up from the portal, it will leash the closest minion and when the Crimson Leasher is alive, that enemy minion will serve for you. But the leashed minion will lose its health in time.
- Mind Pusher: Once this minion came up, every enemy minions will go back on that lane for 2-3 seconds.
- Sadistic Succubus: She can make enemy minions hit each other for once or twice (not affective for minnion groups)
- HellFrog: This giant frog is bouncing in certain times and deals AoE damage.
- Harpies: They have the same mechanich with phase assassin. They are fliying and untouchable until they attack the first enemy. One harpy kidnaps the enemy minion and flies. The other harpy continues to fight on the ground.(2 harpies for 1 lane)
These are my opinions. Thank you for reading.