Please give "APPROX TIME" in next event :completely exhausted and bored by the rewardless game

HOPE THAT U WOULD NOT IGNORE YOUR BIGGEST EVER FAN. AND’LL REPLY.
Firstly,Congratulations for this mindblowing super addicting unique game,
In fact this game is so close to me that I uninstalled all the topmost trending games all generes I have downloaded, I only keep a single game(this one) to completely focus on it.
BUT DUE TO VERY-2 LESS REWARDS(done 12 M damage in heroic league)AND LESS FREQUENCY OF EVENTS ,I AM COMPLETELY EXHAUSTED AND RUN OUT,
IF U TELL “APPROX” TIME OF NEXT EVENT, THEN I WILL CONTINUE,OTHERWISE I MAY UNINSTALL IN FRUSTRATION.
PLEASE I AM WAITING FOR THE “APPROX” TIME IN NEXT EVENT(please don’t say: SOON,give ‘approx time’).
Hope u will not ignore the biggest ever fan of HEROIC.
ANYWAY, LOVE U VERY MUCH.
WAITING.

A lot of us are feeling the same way, just log in to claim our victory chest and wait for next event since theres nothing else to do, game becomes very repetitive after 4k trophies. I was one of those guys who would do 12-16m damage every week, now i only play to fill up empty chest slots.

1 Like

Hi IRONMAN,

Thank you for the feedback. We will share it with the team. If you haven’t already, check out the Dev Blog section where we’re sharing sneak peeks about our big release that the team is working on for the 2nd half of February.

Regarding the next event, please keep an eye on our social channels for more info this week.

Valen

1 Like