Once Chinese players update optional update1.11.1,they can not log in heroic directly

Once Chinese players update optional update1.11.1,they can not log in heroic directly.We can only log in through VPN or someone who does not choose update 1.11.1 can log in heroic directly.I hope that developers need to call back this update 1.11.1 for Chinese players.Otherwise,new players who download the heroic from appstore will find they can not open the game and old players will run off quickly.If developers do not believe ,you can observe the data from database.On that time,I think maybe …

2 Likes

Can you give me a reply?

Hi Darkness 12, I’ve just sent a reply to your message in inbox.
Best regards,
Noella

1 Like

Yes , I receive.I will tell you the detail

1 Like

After the optional update, the entire Chinese region can’t log in the game, and there are a lot of paid players in China. Is it official to give up the Chinese market? If not repaired soon, Chinese players will be forced to leave.

1 Like

I have three ios device.Now my iphone xr and ipad have updated the optional update 1.11.1.I can not use them to log in the heroic directly unless I use VPN. Only the iphone 6s does not update the optional update 1.11.1. I can use iphone6s to log in the heroic.A lot of Chinese players have updated ,so are other Chinese players.We want to get a correct update quickly.Otherwise we can not finish the quests.And many Chinese players are on the way to complain.

1 Like

After the optional update, the entire Chinese region can’t log in the game, and there are a lot of paid players in China. Is it official to give up the Chinese market? If not repaired soon, Chinese players will be forced to leave.

1 Like

After the optional update, China has been paralyzed. Please handle it as soon as possible.

1 Like

Hi Darkness12, thanks again for all the details and for your patience!
You should be able to log in without any issues, but please do let me know if it’s still persisting so we can investigate it further. Apologies for the inconvenience this might have caused.
Have a wonderful week!
Best,
Noella

Chinese players can log in the heroic directly in China.Admire your repair speed,thank you.

1 Like

China has been unable to land. It has been so many times.