Unleash the lightning on the Cave of Azuhul!
Terrin Rhii Boss Raid has begun, Heroes!
What’s new in this edition?
- Minion snatching has been adjusted across various Guild Boss Raid levels
- Guild Raid Boss health has been further reduced to accommodate for the difficulty from level 20 onwards
- Hero level limitation for level 81 has been reduced from level 9 to 7
- Increased Mega Rune rewards on the Guild Boss Raid milestones
- Featured Legendary in the Guild Boss Raid is Nature Guardian with featured Artifacts - thanks to all Heroes who voted and helped us choose the final reward!
- Featured Legendary in the Solo Boss Raid is Immortal Knight with featured Artifacts
- Featured Epic on level 21 in Guild Boss Raid is Amazon, along with a special Artifact
Let’s get ready for this Boss Raid with some Pro Tips:
- Level up your high rank and rarity Equipment - Minion Power stat increases your Minions’ health and damage while Siege Damage stats increase the damage dealt to Bosses! For more info about Equipment, tap here.
- Collect Free Scrolls and Solo Torches regularly!
- Level up your Hero to increase the Hero Smash damage dealt to each Solo Boss the first time you enter a level.
- In Guild Boss Raid the Hero Smash is gained and upgraded through the Smash Blessing. Each guild member gets to deal the Hero Smash damage the first time they enter a Guild Boss level, so make sure to coordinate with your guildmates and take advantage of this perk!
- Work with your Guild mates to coordinate your attacks.
- Look for patterns to outplay the spiders!
Continue reading for complete rules on the Boss Raid events!
- You begin the Solo Event with an initial 20 torches, and 3 more can be collected every 3 hours. You must claim these in order to add them to your count, and they don’t stack if you miss them.
- Torches are used to enter battles. Collect torches in Solo Raid to earn your ticket for the Guild Raid!
- Once you spend a torch in one Guild, you can change Guilds, but you can’t play or collect rewards in the other one.
- After the first level in the Solo Event, you unlock scrolls which can be used in both Raids. Two of each scroll can be claimed the same way as above.
- Time is everything! You have a predetermined time-frame to defeat each Broodling, or her health will replenish and you’ll have to restart the level. The health reset timer on Guild Boss Azuhul decreases as you reach higher levels and time passes.
- Coordination is crucial. Work with your Guild mates to ensure you’re chipping away at Azuhul together!
- Guild Chat can be accessed through the Tavern where the Rally button is, as well as all messages and notifications seen by the entire guild.
- We will now display deck Power, as well as the Difficulty score for all battles.
- Collect and claim your rewards along the way in both Solo and Guild modes. Guild event reward from a level cannot be claimed if you joined the guild after that level was defeated. Additionally, you need to spend at least one torch and deal damage to Azuhul to be able to claim Guild rewards.
- You can contribute to your Guild’s conquest with Blessings. Each Blessing provides a unique benefit for your entire Guild to make use of during the Raid.
- Compete on leaderboards against other Heroes and climb higher to earn awesome rewards and added bragging rights! You’ll be able to claim these leaderboard spider chests from Solo Raid after the event is over.
- Event is available to all players who have 1800+ trophies.
- Raid in-game Leaderboards are created using Damage Dealt for the order.