There’s a meteor strike headed straight for the Cave of Azuhul!
Ruul’s Boss Raid is ON! The Solo event starts on March 24th, at 3pm CET! The Guild Raid begins the day after at the same time.The hunt ends on March 27th, at 3pm CET, so hurry up and start smashing those spiders!
What’s new? Read on and find out!
Solo Spider Boss
- We’ve added the amount of damage you’ve dealt to the Boss after each battle.
- We’ve also added the amount of damage dealt by your Hero Smash.
Since the update, we have moved the majority of Hero and Spell based rewards to the PvE portion of the game - Campaign, Boss Raid, and similar potential future events. Minion based rewards will remain mostly on the PvP portion of the game, (Battle Arenas and PvP events).
As far as the Boss Raid goes, we have replaced most of the Minion Shards with Artifacts and Equipment, both on the Map, and Leaderboard rewards. We have added more Spell Shards for the featured Hero (Ruul), but have also introduced random Spell Shards used for Spells of other Heroes. We have kept the Featured Legendary Minion at the end of the Boss Raid Solo Milestone progression and on the Solo Global Leaderboards. Some of the Artifacts will be designed to work particularly well with the Featured Legendary card (Fire Witch).
Solo Boss Battles
- We have adjusted Health and values of Boss Attacks to accomodate for the introduction of Equipment, and all the stats they bring.
- All passive boosts to Minions will now come from your Equipment, so we have removed the Hero damage multiplier to Minions that comes with Hero Level. Hero Smash will still grow with your Hero Level. Hero Smash Values have been increased to match the new Health Values of the Spider.
Guild Spider Boss
- Added more Spell Shard rewards, as well as Artifact rewards. Minion rewards are no longer available in Boss Raid as they have been moved to the PvP portion of the game. We still have the Featured Legendary Minion Shard at the end (Mana Wraith), for which you can collect specially designed Artifacts, both on the Milestone rewards, and in the Solo Group Leaderboard rewards
Guild Boss Battles:
- We have adjusted Health and values of Boss Attacks to accomodate for the introduction of Equipment, and all the stats it brings.
Guild Blessings Changes:
- With the introduction of Equipment to the game, players have many ways to boost their damage output, especially against bosses, so we have recalibrated some of the existing stats to make room for that.
- Minion Attack and Minion Health blessings have been replaced with Minion Power (increases attack and health of minions by 5% per level, up to 100% at level 20)
- Added the Siege Damage Blessing (increases damage done to bosses by 6% per level, up to 120% at level 20)
- Minion Frenzy reduced from 5% increase to 3% per level (max down from 100% to 60%)
- Flash Draw reduced from 5% increase to 3% per level (max down from 100% to 60% - Flash Draw is synonymous with Mana Regeneration stat that appears in Equipment of rank 3 and higher )
- Guild Smash values increased (now start with 25000, and end at 5.000.000 at level 20)
Other Blessings remain unchanged.
We have fixed a bug where some swarm units were dealing excess damage to the Boss
We will now display deck Power, as well as the Difficulty score for all battles.
Tavern will now simply lead to Guild Chat where the Rally button has been moved - all messages and notifications will be seen by everyone
Improved look of the Map!
Check out the complete rules of the event below!
- You begin the Solo Event with an initial 20 torches, and 3 more can be collected every 3 hours. You must claim these in order to add them to your count, and they don’t stack if you miss them.
- Torches are used to enter battles. Collect torches in Solo Raid to earn your ticket for the Guild Raid!
- Once you spend a torch in one Guild, you can change Guilds, but you can’t play or collect rewards in the other one.
- After the first level in the Solo Event, you unlock scrolls which can be used in both Raids. Two of each scroll can be claimed the same way as above.
- Time is everything! You have a predetermined time-frame to defeat each Broodling, or her health will replenish and you’ll have to restart the level. The starting timer on Guild Boss Azuhul is 24 hours, but it decreases as you reach higher levels and time passes.
- Coordination is crucial. Work with your Guild mates to ensure you’re chipping away at Azuhul together!
- Collect and claim your rewards along the way in both Solo and Guild modes. Guild event reward from a level cannot be claimed if you joined the guild after that level was defeated. Additionally, you need to spend at least one torch and deal damage to Azuhul to be able to claim Guild rewards.
- You can contribute to your Guild’s conquest with Blessings. Each Blessing provides a unique benefit for your entire Guild to make use of during the Raid.
- Compete on leaderboards against other Heroes and climb higher to earn awesome rewards and added bragging rights! You’ll be able to claim these leaderboard spider chests from Solo Raid after the event is over.
- Event is available to all players who have 1400+ trophies.
- For the post-Raid Leaderboard, we will be using Damage Dealt for the order.
Good luck, Heroes!