There’s a chill in the air! That’s right - It’s Noëlla Boss Raid time! The battle against spiders in the Solo Event has started and ends on Monday, Feb 10th at 3:00pm CET.
Assemble your guildmates for the Guild Event that begins on Feb 8th at 3:00pm CET.
Check out the rules of the event below!
- You begin the Solo Event with an initial 20 torches, and 3 more can be collected every 3 hours. You must claim these in order to add them to your count, and they don’t stack if you miss them.
- Torches are used to enter battles. Collect torches in Solo Raid to earn your ticket for the Guild Raid!
- Once you spend a torch in one Guild, you can change Guilds, but you can’t play or collect rewards in the other one.
- After the first level in the Solo Event, you unlock scrolls which can be used in both Raids. Two of each scroll can be claimed the same way as above.
- Time is everything! You have a predetermined time-frame to defeat each Broodling, or her health will replenish and you’ll have to restart the level. The starting timer on Guild Boss Azuhul is 24 hours, but it decreases as you reach higher levels and time passes.
- Coordination is crucial. Work with your Guild mates to ensure you’re chipping away at Azuhul together!
- Collect and claim your rewards along the way in both Solo and Guild modes.
- You can contribute to your Guild’s conquest with Blessings. Each Blessing provides a unique benefit for your entire Guild to make use of during the Raid.
- Compete on leaderboards against other Heroes and climb higher to earn awesome rewards and added bragging rights! You’ll be able to claim these leaderboard spider chests from Solo Raid after the event is over.
- Event is available to all players who have 450+ trophies.
- For the post-Raid Leaderboard, we will be using Damage Dealt for the order.
Let’s do this, Heroes!