Can you withstand the pressure of this time-limited event and emerge victorious? The Last Hero Standing challenge in the Necropolis Arena has begun!
What’s new in this edition? More rewards!
- We have increased rewards in the event chests on the Milestone Rewards which will now give more rewards and doubled amount of Phoenix Tokens (40 -> 80).
- Each milestone gives you either a certain amount of Phoenix Tokens or an Event chest.
- Event chest rewards scale depending on your current Arena - the higher the Arena you’re in, the better the rewards.
- For extra rewards, you can get the Special Reward Pass which will unlock the Special Track where you’ll be able to claim additional rewards every time you reach a certain milestone.
- The last milestone reward is at 900 Skull Tokens.
- The higher the final standing, the greater the rewards.
- Minimum Requirements: players need to collect at least 5 Skull Tokens to be able to claim any rewards from the Leaderboard(s).
Ranking & Lives:
- Players are ranked on the Group and Global Leaderboard by Skull Tokens earned.
- Each player has 5 starting lives. If you don’t finish in the top 4 in one Last Hero Standing session, you lose a life.
- Each time you’re out of lives, you’ll have a chance to buy 5 extra lives for 50 gems and continue playing.
- If you lose all your lives, your current Skull Token progress gets reset to 0, but you’ll still keep the Milestone Rewards progress, as well as your best score and get ranked on the Leaderboards based on your best Skull Tokens score.
- Secondary tie-breaker is Damage Dealt. If two or more players have the same amount of Skull Tokens, the one who dealt more damage will be ranked higher.
- Group Leaderboard (main screen when you open Last Hero Standing) groups 100 players where the top 50 receive a predetermined amount of Phoenix Tokens and Glory points.
- Global Leaderboard, as well as Friends ranking, is accessible via Standings. Global Leaderboard shows the top 200 players and those who finish in the top 50 globally receive valuable rewards when the event ends.
- *Note: Rewards will be claimable on the event screen after the event ends for 24h or through the in-game Inbox after the post-event period ends.
Duration: 2 and 5 days, the event starts on Friday, March 20th at 3:00pm CET, and ends on March 22nd at 9:00pm CET.
- All players with 1300+ trophies can participate in this event.
- You’ll face off 7 other Heroes in a series of rounds. Last Hero standing is the winner whose Portal is still standing at the end of the session!
- Portal Health is x2 increased. Your damage level carries over from round to round.
- Battle duration: Battles are limited to 1:30 minutes and when the time’s up, you’ll be returned to the lobby where you can see the match-up and current results.
- As Heroes are eliminated and an odd number of Heroes are left in the race, one might encounter a bonus round that ensures fairness.
- Players are out of the race when their Portal gets destroyed.
- The more damage you deal to enemy Portals, the higher your Bonus Damage boost is. Take advantage of it!
- Remember to use your deck slots and quickly change strategies as the time in the lobby is short.
- Depending on your final standing, you’ll receive Skull Tokens that will help you reach the end of the milestone track faster and climb up the Leaderboards.
Now it’s time to battle - collect Glory and Phoenix Tokens to get the most out of this Season that resets soon. Good luck, Heroes!