The rules in the Necropolis Arena have changed! It’s time to step up your game in the Last Hero Standing event!
More info on the event below!
- Each milestone gives you either a certain amount of valuable resources or an Event chest.
- Event chest rewards scale depending on your current Arena - the higher the Arena you’re in, the better the rewards!
- For extra rewards, you can get the Special Reward Pass which will unlock the Special Track where you’ll be able to claim additional rewards every time you reach a certain milestone.
- The last milestone reward is at 900 Skull Tokens.
- The higher the final standing, the greater the rewards.
- Minimum Requirements: you need to earn at least 5 Skull Tokens to be able to claim any rewards from the Leaderboard(s).
Ranking & Lives:
- Players are ranked on the Group and Global Leaderboard by Skull Tokens earned.
- Each player has 5 starting lives. If you don’t finish in the top 4 in one Last Hero Standing session, you lose a life.
- If you lose all lives, first two retries are free. All further retries cost 50 gems.
- If you lose all your lives, your current Skull Token progress gets reset to 0, but you’ll still keep the Milestone Rewards progress, as well as your best score and get ranked on the Leaderboards based on your best Skull Tokens score.
- Secondary tie-breaker is Damage Dealt. If two or more players have the same amount of Skull Tokens, the one who dealt more damage will be ranked higher.
- Group Leaderboard (main screen when you open Last Hero Standing) groups 100 players where the top 50 receive a predetermined amount of Phoenix Tokens and Glory points.
- Global Leaderboard, as well as Friends ranking, is accessible via Standings. Global Leaderboard shows the top 200 players and those who finish in the top 50 globally receive valuable rewards when the event ends.
Duration: the event starts on Friday, Jun 19th at 3:00pm CEST, and ends on Jun 21st at 9:00pm CEST.
Note: Rewards will be claimable on the event screen for 3 hours after the event ends. After this post-event phase, all unclaimed rewards will go to your in-game Inbox. Glory points will get claimed automatically and added to your accounts straight away, while other rewards will be claimable for the next 14 days.
- All players with 1250+ trophies can participate in this event.
- You’ll face off 7 other Heroes in a series of rounds. Last Hero standing is the winner whose Portal is still standing at the end of the session!
- Portal Health is x2 increased. Your damage level carries over from round to round.
- Battle duration: Battles are limited to 1:30 minutes (with the exception of the Final round) and when the time’s up, you’ll be returned to the lobby where you can see the match-up and current results.
- As Heroes are eliminated and an odd number of Heroes are left in the race, one might encounter a bonus round that ensures fairness.
- Players are out of the race when their Portal gets destroyed.
- The more damage you deal to enemy Portals, the higher your Bonus Damage boost is. Take advantage of it!
- Remember to use your deck slots and quickly change strategies as the time in the lobby is short.
- Depending on your final standing, you’ll receive Skull Tokens that will help you reach the end of the milestone track faster and climb up the Leaderboards.
Bring it on, Heroes!