There’s a buzz around the Arena today - the Last Hero Standing event is live now!
Go up against 7 other Heroes in battle to see who can claim the title of Last Hero Standing. Rack up as many Tokens as possible and collect awesome rewards along your journey. Waiting at the end of the road? An all-new Mythic Minion: the corrupted scientist Lord Sumrak.
Range: Melee Single Target
Special Damage: 1100
Stun Duration: 1 second
Description: Attacks enemies to charge his power. Once fully charged, he lifts enemies in his lane and slams them into the ground, damaging and stunning them.
Note: Mythic Minions are obtained exclusively during time-limited events
See below for the full rules:
- You’ll participate in 7 rounds against all other participating Heroes. Last Hero Standing is the winner whose portal is still standing at the end of the session!
- Portal Health is x2 increased. Your damage level carries over from round to round.
- Battles are limited to 1:30 minutes and when the time’s up, you’ll be returned to lobby where you can see the match up and current results.
- As Heroes are eliminated and odd number of Heroes are left in the race, one might encounter a bonus round that ensures fairness.
- Players are out of the race when their Portal gets destroyed.
- The more damage you deal to enemy Portals, the higher your Bonus Damage boost is. Take advantage of it!
- Remember to use your deck slots and quickly change strategies as the time in the lobby is short.
- Depending on your final standing, you’ll receive Skull Tokens that will be added to your Mythic Journey and help you reach the end of the road faster.
The event closes in 48 hours, on Sep 29th at 12:00pm CEST. The clock is ticking!
Bring it on, Heroes!