Get the ancient Colossus on your side in the Sky Palace, and start your push!
The Colossus Awakening event is ON!
These are the event rules:
- Defeat the ancient Colossus to have it join your side.
- The Colossus switches sides each time it is defeated. It grows stronger each time it switches sides!
- The Colossus is immune to Spells and special abilities.
- The winner is the Hero who manages to escort the Colossus all the way to the opposing Portal and destroys enemy Portal. Portals are destroyed with a single Colossus blow.
- Points earned from wins are then applied to the Group and Global Leaderboards.
Read on for more detailed rules on how the Leaderboards work:
- Each milestone gives you either a certain amount of Phoenix Tokens, an Event chest or some other valuable reward.
- Event chest rewards scale depending on your current Arena - the higher the Arena you’re in, the better the rewards.
- For extra rewards, you can get the Special Reward Pass which will unlock the Special Track where you’ll be able to claim additional rewards every time you reach a certain milestone.
- The last milestone reward is at 40 victories.
- Minimum requirements: you need to collect at least 5 Victories to be able to claim any rewards from the Leaderboard(s).
- Duration: 24 hours, the event starts on Tuesday, May 12th at 3:00pm CEST and ends on Wednesday, May 13th at the same time.
- The post-event phase with final leaderboards and rewards for claiming lasts for 5 hours, until Thursday 8:00 pm CEST. After this phase, all unclaimed rewards will available for claiming in your Inbox, with an exception of Glory point rewards which will automatically be added to your account.
Leaderboards, Ranking & Lives:
- Players are ranked on the Group and Global Leaderboard by Victories collected.
- Each player has 5 starting lives. You lose one life when you get defeated.
- If you lose all lives, you have two additional free tries. All further retries cost 50 gems.
- If you lose all your lives, your current Victory progress gets reset to 0, but you’ll still keep the Milestone Rewards progress, as well as your best score and get ranked on the Leaderboards based on your best Victories score.
- The higher the final standing, the greater the rewards.
- Secondary tie-breaker is Damage Dealt. If two or more players have the same amount of Victories, the one who dealt more damage will be ranked higher.
- Group Leaderboard (main screen when you open Last Hero Standing) groups 100 players where the top 50 receive a predetermined amount of Phoenix Tokens and Glory points.
- Global Leaderboard, as well as Friends ranking, is accessible via Standings. Global Leaderboard shows the top 200 players and those who finish in the top 50 globally receive valuable rewards when the event ends.
Good luck battling in the Sky Palace Arena, Heroes!