Ready to snatch some flags? The Capture the Flag event is LIVE NOW!
Gameplay & Rules:
- 2 players - 3 lanes - 6 flags
- Each player has a flag near their Portal in each lane. To win you need to steal 2 enemy flags and bring them back to your Portal. If 3 minutes pass, the player with the most flags captured wins.
- It’s not an easy job to carry the flags - they are heavy so Minions move slower while carrying them on their backs.
- If a Minion who’s carrying a flag gets stunned, killed or displaced, the flag is dropped.
- The event is available for all players who reached 1750 trophies.
- Duration: 2 days, the event starts on Tuesday, March 17th at 3:00pm CET and ends on Thursday, Match 19th at the same time.
- Each milestone gives you either a certain amount of Phoenix Tokens or an Event chest.
- Event chest rewards scale depending on your current Arena - the higher the Arena you’re in, the better the rewards.
- For extra rewards, you can get the Special Reward Pass which will unlock the Special Track where you’ll be able to claim additional rewards every time you reach a certain milestone.
- The last milestone reward is at 40 victories.
- The Milestone Rewards show your cumulative amount of wins, so if you lose lives and start climbing the Leaderboards from scratch the Milestone Rewards progress won’t reset.
Leaderboards, Ranking & Lives:
- Players are ranked on the Group and Global Leaderboard by Victories collected.
- 1 Victory = 1 point
- Each player has 5 starting lives. You lose one life when you get defeated.
- Each time you’re out of lives, you’ll have a chance to buy 5 extra lives for 50 gems and continue playing.
- If you lose all your lives, your current Victory progress gets reset to 0, but you’ll still keep the Milestone Rewards progress, as well as your best score and get ranked on the Leaderboards based on your best Victories score.
- The higher the final standing, the greater the rewards.
- Secondary tie-breaker is the number of flags collected. If two or more players have the same amount of Victories, the one who collected more flags will be ranked higher.
- Group Leaderboard (main screen when you open Last Hero Standing) groups 100 players where the top 50 receive a predetermined amount of Phoenix Tokens and Glory points.
- Global Leaderboard, as well as Friends ranking, is accessible via Standings. Global Leaderboard shows the top 200 players and those who finish in the top 50 globally receive valuable rewards when the event ends.
- Minimum requirements: you need to collect at least 5 Victories to be able to claim any rewards from the Leaderboard(s).
Let the race begin! Good luck, Heroes!