Shield up and wield Valen’s hammers - Valen’s Boss Raid has begun!
Firstly, we want to thank everyone who participated in the voting for this Guild Event final reward. The chosen one - Soul Leech - will be waiting for you at the end of the Guild Boss Raid, so prepare your guilds for a spider hunt this weekend.
Take a look at the changes to this upcoming adventure into the Cave of Azuhul:
- Reduced Guild Boss health points to adjust the difficulty - Azuhul’s health will be roughly 4 times lower across all levels in Guild event
- Added a featured Epic card reward at the 20th milestone in Guild event. This time around the honors went to Magic Construct. Together with this Minion the milestone reward gives an Artifact that’ll give this Minion a sweet boost.
- Artifact rewards in this edition of Boss Raid will also feature cool boosts to some Valen Spells.
- Featured Legendary for the Guild Raid is Soul Leech. Solo Group Leaderboards will also feature an Artifact that boosts Soul Leech in top 3 spots
- Featured Legendary for the Solo Raid is Nature Guardian, who took the second place in our Boss Raid community voting. Several Artifacts are connected to it - including the one on Solo Global Leaderboards.
- “Free” appearing beneath Torches when there aren’t torches to claim
Continue reading for more info on the event rules!
Solo Boss Battles
- We have adjusted Health and values of Boss Attacks to accomodate for the introduction of Equipment, and all the stats they bring.
- All passive boosts to Minions will now come from your Equipment, so we have removed the Hero damage multiplier to Minions that comes with Hero Level. Hero Smash will still grow with your Hero Level. Hero Smash Values have been increased to match the new Health Values of the Spider.
What’s different since the previous Boss Raid? Check out here.
Check out the complete rules of the event below!
- You begin the Solo Event with an initial 20 torches, and 3 more can be collected every 3 hours. You must claim these in order to add them to your count, and they don’t stack if you miss them.
- Torches are used to enter battles. Collect torches in Solo Raid to earn your ticket for the Guild Raid!
- Once you spend a torch in one Guild , you can change Guilds, but you can’t play or collect rewards in the other one.
- After the first level in the Solo Event, you unlock scrolls which can be used in both Raids. Two of each scroll can be claimed the same way as above.
- Time is everything! You have a predetermined time-frame to defeat each Broodling, or her health will replenish and you’ll have to restart the level. The starting timer on Guild Boss Azuhul is 24 hours, but it decreases as you reach higher levels and time passes.
- Coordination is crucial. Work with your Guild mates to ensure you’re chipping away at Azuhul together!
- Guild Chat can be accessed through the Tavern where the Rally button is, as well as all messages and notifications seen by everyone by the entire guild.
- We will now display deck Power, as well as the Difficulty score for all battles.
- Collect and claim your rewards along the way in both Solo and Guild modes. Guild event reward from a level cannot be claimed if you joined the guild after that level was defeated. Additionally, you need to spend at least one torch and deal damage to Azuhul to be able to claim Guild rewards.
- You can contribute to your Guild’s conquest with Blessings. Each Blessing provides a unique benefit for your entire Guild to make use of during the Raid.
- Compete on leaderboards against other Heroes and climb higher to earn awesome rewards and added bragging rights! You’ll be able to claim these leaderboard spider chests from Solo Raid after the event is over.
- Event is available to all players who have 1800+ trophies .
- Raid Leaderboard are created using Damage Dealt for the order.
Happy raiding, Heroes!