The sound of spider steps is growing louder, Heroes!
Boss Raid III is coming soon. Get yourselves ready to head back into the cave of Azuhul, only this time with…??
The master of the elements: Terrin Rhii!
Read on for the rules!
- Collect torches in Solo Raid to earn your ticket for the Guild Raid!
- You begin the Solo event with an initial 10 torches, and 3 more can be collected every 3 hours. You must claim these in order to add them to your count, and they don’t stack if you miss them.
- After the first level in the Solo Raid, you unlock scrolls which can be used in both Raids. One of each scroll can be claimed the same way as above.
- Time is everything! You have 4 hours to defeat each Broodling, or her health will replenish and you’ll have to restart the level. The starting timer on Guild Boss Azuhul is 24 hours, but it decreases as you reach higher levels and time passes.
- Coordination is everything. Work with your Guild mates to ensure you’re chipping away at Azuhul together!
- Collect and claim your rewards along the way in both Solo and Guild modes.
- You can contribute to your Guild’s conquest with Blessings. Each Blessing provides a unique benefit for your entire Guild to make use of during the Raid.
- Compete on leaderboards against other Heroes and climb higher to earn awesome rewards and added bragging rights! You’ll be able to claim these leaderboard spider chests in Solo Raid after the event is over.
- Have fun!