Up for some raiding? The Boss Raid event is NOW LIVE!
What’s new in this edition starting on Jan 14th?
- Featured Legendary in the Solo Boss Raid is Hellfiend with featured Artifacts
- Featured Legendary in the Guild Boss Raid is Soul Leech with featured Artifacts
- Featured Epic Minion at level 21 in the Guild Boss Raid is Fearless Leader, along with a special Artifact
- Featured Rare Minion at level 14 in the Guild Boss Raid is Alchemist, along with a special Artifact
- Featured Spell in best Artifacts is Fire Blast.
- New awesome reward has been added to some levels on the Ultimate Challenge track in Guild Boss Raid: levels 36 and 40 will have Lord Sumrak as the new Mythic Minion reward in this Boss Raid edition for the most fearsome Guilds who reach these levels!
- No guild spider health changes have been made compared to the previous edition.
Let’s check out some Pro Tips and be fully ready to take on Azuhul, the Spider Queen:
- Level up your high rank and rarity Equipment - Minion Power stat increases your Minions’ health and damage while Siege Damage stats increase the damage dealt to Bosses! For more info about Equipment, tap here.
- Collect Free Scrolls and Solo Torches regularly!
- Level up your Hero to increase the Hero Smash damage dealt to each Solo Boss the first time you enter a level.
- In Guild Boss Raid the Hero Smash is gained and upgraded through the Smash Blessing. Each guild member gets to deal the Hero Smash damage the first time they enter a Guild Boss level, so make sure to coordinate with your guildmates and take advantage of this perk!
- Work with your Guild mates to coordinate your attacks.
- Look for patterns to outplay the spiders!
Full rules below:
- You begin the Solo Event with an initial 20 torches, and 3 more can be collected every 3 hours. You must claim these in order to add them to your count, as they don’t stack if you miss them.
- Torches are used to enter battles. Collect torches in Solo Raid to earn your ticket for the Guild Raid!
- Once you spend a torch in one Guild, you can change Guilds, but you can’t play or collect rewards in the other one.
- After the first level in the Solo Event, you unlock scrolls which can be used in both Raids. Two of each scroll can be claimed the same way as above.
- Time is everything! You have a predetermined time-frame to defeat each Broodling, or her health will replenish and you’ll have to restart the level. The health reset timer on Guild Boss Azuhul decreases as you reach higher levels and time passes.
- Coordination is crucial. Work with your Guild mates to ensure you’re chipping away at Azuhul together!
- Guild Chat can be accessed through the Tavern where the Rally button is, as well as all messages and notifications seen by the entire guild.
- We now display deck Power, as well as the Difficulty score for all battles.
- Collect and claim your rewards along the way in both Solo and Guild modes. Guild event reward from a level cannot be claimed if you joined the guild after that level was defeated. Additionally, you need to spend at least one torch and deal damage to Azuhul to be able to claim Guild rewards.
- Guild jumping is not supported. If you attack Azuhul in one guild, you won’t be able to switch and play Guild Boss Raid in a different guild for the duration of the event.
- You can contribute to your Guild’s conquest with Blessings. Each Blessing provides a unique benefit for your entire Guild to make use of during the Raid.
- Compete on Leaderboards against other Heroes and climb higher to earn awesome rewards and added bragging rights! You’ll be able to claim these Leaderboard spider chests from Solo Raid and other unclaimed rewards after the event is over through your Inbox. The exception are Glory points - they get added to your account automatically upon event ending.
- Event is available to all players who have 1250+ trophies. In-game Raid Leaderboards are created using Damage Dealt for the order as a secondary tie-breaker.
Good luck, Heroes!