No Customer Service

Unfortunately, on 28th June (around 17:30 CET Time), my 7 years old son opened the game and sold all the equipment not “in used”: even 4 stars equipment which is really hard (and expensive) to get.

Immediately, I opened a ticket (#1058304) in order to received help from Customer Service. Current status: no answer.

On 29th June, I sent an email to parents@nordeus.com explaining same issue. Current status: no answer.

On 1st July, I sent an email to support@nordeus.com explaining same issue. Current status: no answer.

In former times, when I had problems to purchase something in the store of the game, at least, I received answer. However, now, in my opinion, Customer Service should help to the users (me) and not only when you are going to pay something in game.

2 Likes

Current status for all of them: no answer.

We are reaching to 1 month for first contact.

Current status for all of them: no answer.

More than 1 month and there is no any answer from any kind of channel…

Since this issue happenned, I have not used the store in game again. In my opinion, they are losing money with me, because I bought very frequently.

However, I think that for the company, the public image they are giving by NOT solving this problem is much worse because it could happen to anyone.