Last Hero Standing - Known Issue Affecting Some Heroes

I won my battle only to go to the next battle page and it tells me I have list claim 0 tokens

1 Like

This has happened to me three times now. I was in first place for two of them only to tell me that I’ve lost my battle. Extremely frustrating.

Somebody please fix this asap.

Third time now too going to stop playing and try again tomorrow

Hi Heroes, thank you very much for these reports.
We did detect issues with the Last Hero Standing battles affecting a portion of users. We apologize for this inconvenience. We are looking into the root cause and hope to have an update soon.
In the meantime, if you are experiencing these issues please keep an eye on this space for an update on this issue and move your battles from the event to the Battle Arenas.
Thanks for your patience and understanding.

2 Likes

UPDATE: We have pushed a fix and everyone should be able to continue playing the Last Hero Standing event now. We apologize for the inconvenience. As a compensation, we have sent gems to all players affected by this issue through the in-game Inbox. Please check and claim it.
Thank you for your patience again Heroes and sending all the reports our way.
Best regards,
The Heroic Team

Yeah…50 gems…like beggars…what can you do with 50 gems ? I lost because of you more than that. Thank you, heroic…

All because you are incompetent and have ZERO respect for the customers. ZERO
ZERO
ZERO

YOU d … u . M …b… a…–s…s

Kenapa saya tidak mendapatkan hadiah juga dalam ajang pahlawan terakhir yang berakhir pada dini hari tadi dan posisi saya nomer 2 dalam klasmen