Game will not start

I can‘t start the game since yesterday, is stucks at the home screen!! No message that the servers are under maintenance! Only loading!
I deleted the app and reinstall but nothing!

Hi xmag, thanks for getting in touch. I’m sorry to hear that.
Please send me a direct message here on Forum with your User ID that can be found in Profile - Settings - User ID. We will take a look.
Thanks,
Noella

Hello how can i get my user id, when i can‘t start the game?!? I‘m in the Empire (blue) clan as CO!

My name is there also xmag in letters with a circle around…

Thx

Hello i got an Invitation Code from my friend, which i send to him!
there is an ID!!

maybe this will help???

id=2rrvthpjm3

Perfect, thank you for the details, xmag!
I have forwarded this request to the team. As soon as I know more I’ll reach out to you.
Have a nice day!
Noella

Hi xmag, thank you for your patience while we were investigating this!
I’ve got an update from the team - please try logging in now and let us know if it works.
Cheers,
Noella

Yes, thanks it works!!!
The bad thing is that i lost many things since Saturday!!!
Can you tell me what the problem was??

Best regards
xmag

Hi xmag, thanks for the confirmation! Glad to hear all works now.
The login issue was related to an increased quantity of Equipment stored in your Collection that couldn’t be processed successfully during the login. Please make sure to sell them timely and use Forging Dust to upgrade remaining pieces of Equipment. :slight_smile:
Best regards,
Noella

I can‘t start the game since morning, is stucks at the home screen!! No message that the servers are under maintenance! Only loading!
I deleted the app and reinstall but nothing!
Muy nick: Ultram. Clan: espartanos

Looks like the same problem i had!!! Too much items…
i waited 4days and then they fixed it and i could start it without problems…

How many items are the “too many” items?

Great question @Kariolis. So far only a few cases with 12-13k and above have been experiencing these issues. We are looking into how this can be mitigated, in the meantime be sure to keep an eye on your Collection and manage it timely.
We are sorry about this inconvenience.
Have a nice day,
Noella

Holly christ jesus mary…! 13k…! Where is Robbin Hood when you need him :stuck_out_tongue: