I’ve been playing this game for alittle over 3 weeks now and after spending $1k on the game which I kick myself for now because I’ve already reached the top 100 players world wide and there is nothing else to do but get my ass kicked by rich players who use the End Game lvl 9+ Aly’na, Spirit Call every time. There is nothing else to achieve at this point in the game. I suggest the Dev’s add more features, modes, player level tiers and newer/stronger minions once you reach a certain score hypothetically speaking around 4k-5k. Great game with great strategy behind it! I would love to see this game grow!
I would like to see Clan Wars. Maybe it can be something like this:
- Event last from friday to monday
- You press a button to declare a war (only leader or co-leader can do this for coordination purposes) and get a random clan (based on your total points so far) as an opponent.
- The war declaration last for a specific time (maybe one hour), where every clan member can fight against the rival clan members.
- If you win against the rival clan member, you get points based on the level and position difference (For example, if a normal member wins against a leader or co-leader, or if a level 9 player wins against a level 10 player). Losser gets 0 points.
- At the end of the war, each clan gets the total of acumulated points plus a bonus for the winning clan. This points are added to the clan total.
- Based on the clan total points, the clan increase possitions, earning rewards on the way and also at the end of the clan war event. Prices can be for first, second, third position, but also for groups, for example, position 4 to 10 get another reward, position 11 to 20 another reward, 20 to 30 and so on. This way everyone gets a rewards based on the leaderboard.
- Also each individual player has a separate milestone rewards where he/she can get prices based on points earned in the clan war. This way not only clan get rewards but also indivudual players get reward. Of course clan rewards must be better than individual rewards in order to incentivate team work.